Come Join the TSB Academy Class of 2023
TSB's Executive Business Training Academy
Executive Leadership Program Details
For owner-operated business leaders, the Executive Business curriculum is designed to leverage your existing experience and give you the additional depth of knowledge to take your firm and career to the next level without interrupting the management of your existing business. The executive training program targets overall leadership development as well as foundational, strategic, and functional principles to give you the tools to grow your business and communicate in the ever complex business world in which we operate.
- The executive training is held in two semesters with a break in between.
- Executive training sessions are held twice per month on Wednesdays from 9:00–11:30 a.m. and will include a boxed lunch networking wrap-up.
- Participants will be responsible for outside work in preparation for classes and may include reading, researching or preparing information for class–time discussion.
- Overall, the Executive Business Curriculum encompasses approximately 50 hours of instruction.
- Program cost: $1200.
- This fee goes to support Cristo Rey of Dallas. Texas Security Bank has a Corporate Work-study Partnership with this organization providing hands-on professional work experience.